All comments, posts and uploads must be accurate, genuinely held and comply with all applicable laws.
Comments, posts and uploads must NOT:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, offensive, hateful, obscene or which promotes discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- Infringe any copyright, database right or trade mark of any other third party or person;
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
- Promote any illegal activity or unlawful acts;
- Be threatening, abusive, invade another’s right to privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or harassment;
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or be likely to deceive any person;
- Give the impression that they emanate from Symphony Retail Solutions;
- Directly or indirectly transmit any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- Transmit or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs/codes designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
To report content on the Website or Social Media which does not comply with the above Content Standards, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
User Generated Content
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to post, comment or upload content to the Website or any Social Media page or to make contact with other users of the Website or Social Media, you must comply with our Content Standards.. You hereby warrant that any comment, post, upload or contribution will comply with the Content Standards set out below, and you will be liable to us and hereby indemnify us for any loss or damage we may suffer as a result of your (a) breach of that warranty or (b) your use of the Website and any content contained in the Website.
Any content you upload to the Website or Social Media will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and Symphony Retail Solutions has the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any purpose. Any non-personal information or material sent to Symphony Retail Solutions will be deemed not to be confidential. By sending Symphony Retail Solutions any non-personal information or material, you grant Symphony Retail Solutions an unrestricted, irrevocable, royalty free, perpetual licence to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, transmit and distribute those materials or information. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Symphony Retail Solutions reserves the right to monitor, delete and/or refuse to transmit, move, or edit any material or information, in whole or in part, without notice to you that it deems in its sole discretion, unacceptable, undesirable or in violation of any law.
Symphony Retail Solutions also has the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to the Website or Social Media constitutes a violation of their rights including, without limitation, defamatory content or content which violates their intellectual property rights or right to privacy.
Symphony Retail Solutions will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of the Website or the Social Media.
The views expressed by other users on the Website and Social Media (for example through posts, comments and uploads) do not represent our views or values, similarly, if Symphony Retail Solutions elects to follow a Twitter user or to recognize a Facebook page, we are not endorsing or approving that user or content.